Thursday, December 19, 2013

Rachel McAdams

London, Ontario, Canada, born November 17, 1978, Rachel McAdams as a teenager became involved by acting and 13 years of summer camp Shakespeare theatre productions performing; BFA degree in drama from New York University with a Bachelor's degree with honors and went on the great  Jett Jackson is the first Disney (1998) an episode, then he seriesSlings and arrow Canada TV (2003), studies and the travails, a theater group Shakespeare how, in a comic drama about-Act and in 2003 won a Gemini Award for her performance as the role of Regina George breakout hit funny mean girls (2004) instantly into a short list of young Hollywood actresses she evacuated the film Ryan Gosling Nicholas Sparksbestseller that was a surprising box office success and the romantic drama for a fresh generation, younger moviegoers turned the notebook (2004), as opposed to a star turn from adaptation followed with filming, McAdams and Gosling become romantically involve and date through the middle of 2007. Next uNmatt McAdams comedy Wedding Crashers (2005), thriller red eye (2005), with her versatility and holiday drama the family Stone (2005). 



McAdams then premiere at the Toronto Film Festival and also starred Pierce Brosnan, Chris Cooper andPatricia Clarkson life (2007), with independent film and explore the world. military drama the lucky ones (2008), newspaper thriller (2009), and the time traveler's wife (2009) before you follow opposite Robert Downey Jr. and Jude Law and Guy Ritchie international Sherlock Holmes (2009) movie starred in romance starring roles. McAdams morning glory (2010), Paris (2011) at midnight by Woody Allen, Owen Wilson is a materialistic fiancee morning TV failed Show unlike Channing Tatum played heroic and romantic drama hit productive quickly (2012) with Terrence Malick, also returned to Ben Affleck. surprised actress Noomi Rapace (2012) and, together with the stars Brian DePalma thrillers passion (2012). In 2005, supporting actress ShoWest McAdams year "prize" and the "breakthrough actress of the year" award at the Hollywood Film festival. in the 2009 ShoWest female star in the year "has been awarded the 2011, he loved her midnight Paris co Star Michael Sheen has been linked to making a movie as funny. as someone you never even said hello to a relationship in terms of having a fresh quality to the works for the first time by love scenes. It's time to leave a lot of choices, commitment and the sheep get this is picked up along the way, but love comes in my way not open to say. Never close the door. the craziest thing I've ever done to get a guy's attention? I must admit I Chase them if I know the guy, and I was really good and have lost touch, and I pretended I knew he worked there came at a restaurant and then ran and said, "Oh my God, you work here? I had no idea. "this is the most manipulative thing I have in my life, but everything worked very well, so I have no regrets." most romantics thing, a beautiful boy I bought a dress once she took my measurements, they were indeed from the notebook (2004) and Terri sitting some where, &  he took them and I bought this dress, made this little black cocktail dress nice and I thought very, very classic. I haven't tried the things I'd like to try a many of them. you know, I'm a thriller (Red Eye (2005)), it was another & it was because I was not yet a style that worked, then have a nice ensemble family drama. and the next? 
I do not know. I would like to be a small New York independent not sure. materials quality is important, but essentially, I'm open to any lie open for any-thing. a friends of mine had the Teletubbies (1997), about the generaleNu principle that is ready to be fool us. and we live in an underground earth is getting ready for that right now we have air that can breathe Teletubbie land will look like when they built an underground world. I don't know the particulars, I go really for different tipuriAdica., a new place or something that is not working on average some will run something new you just where to go with a bold-some think that you could indeed be open to her acting and partners trust in the story. I have a certain curiosity for the life of the drive and push me. Once I made a (it's a 30-minute it was meant to be) Bean Salad that i took like six hours I work with executives and not put too much pressure on myself and just read for the story & identify when things are willing to do for the right Couse, and some try to maintain mental health







 
















No comments:

Post a Comment